MailboxValidator’s integration with Constant Contact provides users a very simple way to import their email list into MailboxValidator for verification and then return the results back to Constant Contact.
First of all, you need to have an account in Constant Contact and also MailboxValidator. So head on to the sign up page and register for one. Once you have done this, you’ll need to upload your email list in Constant Contact .
- Once your email list in Constant Contact is ready, login to your MailboxValidator dashboard and select “Import Constant Contact Data” from the “Integration” dropdown menu.
- If you have not used the Constant Contact import feature before, a message “You will be redirected to Constant Contact login page in a few seconds…” will be shown, and the page will be redirected to Constant Contact’s login page.
- Login into your account with your Constant Contact credentials. After login successful, click the ‘Allow’ button.
- When you have logged in successfully, you should see “You have successfully logged in to Constant Contact. You may proceed to import Constant Contact lists for validations.” then click on “Go to import page.” to see your Constant Contact lists. Now, choose the list that you want to import, then click on “Import Selected List & Validate”.
- You shall see a message like this, “Your list will be processed and Constant Contact will be updated automatically.”
- Go to the Bulk Plan page and click on Bulk Validation, you can see the progress. Please note that the validation process may not start immediately as all bulk validation tasks are put into a queue and processed in the order that they were queued up. Rest assured, your validations will be processed when you have reached your turn in the queue.
- Once the progress showed 100%, you’ve completed validation and the analyzed result will be updated at Constant Contact. You can download the result straight from the MailboxValidator dashboard or go back to your Constant Contact account. You will also be notified via email when the validation is done.
- Don’t be surprised to see a new list with the name “-mbv-clean” been created as it is created intentionally to keep only the valid emails with the related contact details.
Get started with MailboxValidator