MailboxValidator’s integration with Moosend provides users the simplest way to import their email list into MailboxValidator for validation and then return the results back to Moosend. This article will demonstrate how to use this integration to clean your email list.
First of all, you will need to have an account on both MailboxValidator and Moosend. So go ahead to register a new account at the sign up page if you don’t have one yet. You will also need to prepare and upload your email list to Moosend.
Importing Email List
- Once your email list in Moosend is ready, login to your MailboxValidator dashboard and select “Import Moosend Data” from the “Integration” dropdown menu.
- If you have not used this integration before, you will be redirected to insert your Moosend API key first. Learn how to get your Moosend API key.
- When you have saved your API key successfully, you should see “You have successfully saved your Moosend API key. You may proceed to import Moosend lists for validations.” then click on “Go to import page.” to see your Moosend lists. Now, choose the list that you want to import, then click on “Import Selected List & Validate”.
- You shall see a message like this, “Your list will be processed and Moosend will be updated automatically.
- Go to the Bulk Plan page and click on Bulk Validation, you can see the progress. Please note that the validation process may not start immediately as all bulk validation tasks are put into a queue and processed in the order that they were queued up. Rest assured, your validations will be processed when you have reached your turn in the queue.
- Once the progress showed 100%, you’ve completed validation and the analyzed result will be updated at Moosend. You can download the result straight from the MailboxValidator dashboard or go back to your Moosend account. You will also be notified via email when the validation is done.
- Don’t be surprised to see a new list with the name “-mbv-clean” been created as it is created intentionally to keep only the valid emails.
Get started with MailboxValidator