MailboxValidator’s integration with Campaign Monitor provides users a very simple way to import their email list into MailboxValidator for verification and then return the results back to Campaign Monitor.
First of all, you need to have an account in Campaign Monitor and also MailboxValidator. So head on to the sign up page and register for one. Once you have done this, you’ll need to upload your email list in Campaign Monitor.
- Once your email list in Campaign Monitor is ready, login to your MailboxValidator dashboard and select “Import Campaign Monitor Data” from the “Integration” side menu.
- A message “You will be redirected to Campaign Monitor login page in a few seconds..” will be shown, and the page will be redirected to Campaign Monitor’s login page.
- Login into your account with your Campaign Monitor credentials.
- Click “Allow access” to give MailboxValidator permission to read and edit your mailing list.
- When you have logged in successfully, you should see “You have successfully logged in to Campaign Monitor. You may proceed to import Campaign Monitor lists for validations.” then click on “Go to import page.” to see your Campaign Monitor lists. Now, choose the list that you want to import, then click on “Import Selected List & Validate”.
- You shall see a message like this, “Your list will be processed and Campaign Monitor will be updated automatically.”
- Go to the Bulk Plan page and click on Bulk Validation, you can see the progress. Please note that the validation process may not start immediately as all bulk validation tasks are put into a queue and processed in the order that they were queued up. Rest assured, your validations will be processed when you have reached your turn in the queue.
- Once the progress showed 100%, you’ve completed validation and the analyzed result will be updated at Campaign Monitor. You can download the result straight from MailboxValidator dashboard or go back to your Campaign Monitor account. You will also be notified via email when the validation is done.
- Don’t be surprised to see some emails in your list being marked as Unsubscribed as those are invalid emails.
Get started with MailboxValidator