MailboxValidator’s integration with SparkPost provides users a very simple way to import their email list into MailboxValidator for verification and then return the results back to SparkPost.
First of all, you need to have an account in SparkPost and also MailboxValidator. So head on to the sign up page and register for one. Once you have done this, you’ll need to upload your email list in SparkPost.
- Once your email list in SparkPost is ready, login to your MailboxValidator dashboard and select “Import SparkPost Data” from the “Integration” side menu.
- Login into your account with your SparkPost API key. Where is my SparkPost API key?
- When you have saved your API key successfully, you should see “You have successfully saved your SparkPost API key. You may proceed to import SparkPost lists for validations.” then click on “Go to import page.” to see your SparkPost lists. Now, choose the list that you want to import, then click on “Import Selected List & Validate”.
- You shall see a message like this, “Your list will be processed and SparkPost will be updated automatically.”
- Go to the Bulk Plan page and click on Bulk Validation, you can see the progress. Please note that the validation process may not start immediately as all bulk validation tasks are put into a queue and processed in the order that they were queued up. Rest assured, your validations will be processed when you have reached your turn in the queue.
- Once the progress showed 100%, you’ve completed validation and the analyzed result will be updated at SparkPost. You can download the result straight from MailboxValidator dashboard or go back to your SparkPost account. You will also be notified via email when the validation is done.
- The valid emails will be put into a new list like below.