MailboxValidator’s integration with Intercom provides users a very simple way to import their email list into MailboxValidator for verification and then return the results back to Intercom.
First of all, you need to have an account in Intercom and also MailboxValidator. So head on to the sign up page and register for one. Once you have done this, you’ll need to upload your email list in Intercom.
- Once your email list in Intercom is ready, login to your MailboxValidator dashboard and select “Validate Intercom Lists” from the “Integration” side menu.
- A message “You will be redirected to Intercom login page in a few seconds..” will be shown, and the page will be redirected to Intercom ’s login page.
- Login into your account with your Intercom credentials if you have not login yet.
- Click “Authorize access” to give MailboxValidator permission to read and edit your contact list.
- When you have logged in successfully, you should see a message like “You have successfully logged in to Intercom. You may proceed to import Intercom lists for validations. You will be redirected to import your Intercom contact lists in 5 seconds. Alternatively, you can click the below link to start import your Intercom contact lists.”. You can wait for 5 seconds to be redirected to the import page or click on “Go to import page.” to see your Intercom lists.
- Now, choose the list that you want to import, then click on “Import & Validate”.
- You shall see a message like this, “Your list will be processed and Intercom will be updated automatically.”
- On the import page, you can see the progress. Please note that the validation process may not start immediately as all bulk validation tasks are put into a queue and processed in the order that they were queued up. Rest assured, your validations will be processed when you have reached your turn in the queue.
- Once the progress showed 100%, you’ve completed validation and the analyzed result will be updated at Intercom. You can download the result straight from MailboxValidator dashboard or go back to your Intercom account. You will also be notified via email when the validation is done.
- Don’t be surprised to see a new tag with the name “-mbv-clean” been created as it is created intentionally to keep only the valid emails.
Get started with MailboxValidator