MailboxValidator’s integration with MailerLite provides users a very simple way to import their email list into MailboxValidator for verification and then return the results back to MailerLite.
First of all, you need to have an account in MailerLite and also MailboxValidator. So head on to the sign up page and register for one. Once you have done this, you’ll need to upload your email list in MailerLite.
- Once your email list in MailerLite is ready, login to your MailboxValidator dashboard and select “Import MailerLite Data” from the “Integration” side menu.
- Login into your account with your MailerLite API key. Where is my MailerLite API key?
- When you have saved your API key successfully, you should see “You have successfully saved your MailerLite API key. You may proceed to import MailerLite lists for validations.” then click on “Go to import page.” to see your MailerLite lists. Now, choose the list that you want to import, then click on “Import Selected List & Validate”.
- You shall see a message like this, “Your list will be processed and MailerLite will be updated automatically.”
- Go to the Bulk Plan page and click on Bulk Validation, you can see the progress. Please note that the validation process may not start immediately as all bulk validation tasks are put into a queue and processed in the order that they were queued up. Rest assured, your validations will be processed when you have reached your turn in the queue.
- Once the progress showed 100%, you’ve completed validation and the analyzed result will be updated at MailerLite . You can download the result straight from MailboxValidator dashboard or go back to your MailerLite account. You will also be notified via email when the validation is done.
- Don’t be surprised to see a new list with the name “-mbv-clean” been created as it is created intentionally to keep only the valid emails.
Get started with MailboxValidator